DATE: JUNE 8, 2019
LOCATION: Fleming Island High School
2233 Village Square Pkwy
Fleming Island, FL 32003
WEIGH-IN: 8 AM
START: 9 AM
ENTRY FEE: $20/ENTRY
Must Pre-Register on Trackwrestling
$30 if not pre-registered (late registration)
DIVISIONS & WEIGHT CLASSES
Middle School: 70, 77, 84, 91, 98, 105, 112, 120, 128, 136, 144, 152, 160, 175, 200
High School: 100, 111, 118, 125, 131, 137, 143, 150, 157, 165, 175, 187, 200, 225, 290
* Tournament directors may combine or modify weight classes: giving kids matches for experience.
This event is licensed by the Amateur Athletic Union of the U.S., Inc.
- All participants must have a current AAU membership.
-AAU membership may not be included as part of the entry fee to the event.
-AAU Youth Athlete membership must be obtained before the competition begins.
-BE PREPARED! Adult and Non Athlete memberships are no longer instant and cannot be applied for at
event. Please allow at least 10 days for membership to be processed.
AAU Card: Required. Purchase at www.aausports.org
· Pay when you arrive and weigh-in.
· No weight class changes permitted after weigh in.
· Awards will be provided to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place finishers in each weight class.
For more information, contact NFWA at